There are many opportunities to volunteer as a Master Gardener throughout Barron County.
How Do I Sign Up?
We use SignUp.com to organize our sign-ups.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the button below the volunteer opportunity
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account
- Rice Lake Farmers’ Market
Volunteer at the Rice Lake Farmers’ Market as a resident Plant Doctor. Be available to answer questions about plants and gardening to visitors of the market. Runs on Saturday mornings from 8am to 12pm, but please arrive 15 minutes early. We need volunteers throughout the summer.
- Barron County Fair (July 17-22, 2018)
Volunteer at the 2018 Barron County Fair. The County Fair is a wonderful event, and a great time to show off your Master Gardener knowledge and skills. We need a lot of help this year, from helping accept entries to maintaining the building. Sign up by clicking on the button below!
Contact Joel McReynolds at email@example.com or (715) 537-6380