Barron County Farm Technology Days, July 9-11, 2013
Hosted by Alex and Mary Olson, Breezy Hill Dairy, Dallas, WI.
Volunteers are what make the Farm Technology Days show successful. To help on any of the many committees, we invite you to fill out the .pdf form and mail it to: Tim Jergenson, Attn. FTD, 330 E. LaSalle Avenue, Room 2206, Barron, WI 54812. Or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The FTD Volunteer form is located here. See the BarronFarmtech.com or find us on Facebook for details.
Interested in volunteering for Barron County Farm Tech Days? Like the UW Barron County Extension and Join the Farm Tech event for the latest planning and volunteer updates!
Extension Connection – Agricultural Newsletters
News Releases (alphabetical list)
Agricultural Related Points of Interest:
- UW-Extension Corn Agronomy Publications
- UW – Extension Agriculture Program Teams
- UW – Extension Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Maximizing Forage in Winter Injured and Killed Stands
- Tractor and Farm Machinery Safety Training 2013
- Barron County Farmland Rent Jumps in 2012
Latest UW-Extension Dairy Team Headlines
News From Around the State
Wisconsin Crop Manager
The Soy Report
If you have any questions regarding Agriculture in Barron County, please contact:
Barron County – UW Extension, Department Head
335 E. Monroe, Room 2206
Barron, WI 54812-1540
Cell Phone: 715-641-1048