Join 4-H

To Join 4-H in Barron County:

  • Look at the Club Location and Leaders and find clubs that are in your area.  You may directly contact the club leaders to find out when the club meets, what the club expectations are, how many members the club currently has and their ages, etc. to help you decide which club would best fit your family.  When you decide on a club, let the leader know you are interested in attending their next club meeting and confirm the time and place.


  • Go online to to enroll in Barron County 4-H.  Below you will find step by step instructions with screen shots of how to complete the online enrollment process. If you have questions you can contact the UW-Extension Office at 715-537-6250.  You will need to pick out some 4-H project areas.  View the Project Guide below to see descriptions of project areas and which project areas have educational meetings in Barron County.


  • You will receive a confirmation when your enrollment process is complete!






You are able to switch 4-H clubs in Barron County.  If you decide to switch to a new 4-H club, please do the following:

  • First, contact the leader of your current 4-H club and let her/him know of your plans.
  • Second, contact the leader of the club you wish to join.
  • Go online to and log in with your member information. DO NOT create a new member family!
  • Request to change clubs and wait for approval from the new 4-H Club Leader and the Barron County UW-Extension office.